Search This Blog

Friday, July 25, 2014

Mt. Vernon, New York, 1892




New York City.

DEAR BROTHER RUSSELL:--
 
I have been working in Mount Vernon during the past week: sold 160 DAWNS--making about 800 sold there in a little less than a month's time. Many of them, I trust, are in good hands, and will bring forth fruit to the Master's praise. I expect to deliver in Mount Vernon tomorrow and part of Tuesday, and desire to spend the remainder of the week in the interests of the meetings--calling on some of those to whom I sold the books last winter, giving out notices, etc. I have hopes that the meetings on the 27th will be quite well attended and that you will have large, intelligent and appreciative audiences. The package of Tracts has been received. They will, I think, come in very good.

Truly yours, S. D. ROGERS.

No comments: